Thursday, June 30, 2011

MARRIED! June 29th 2011

So as many of you don't know! We were married yesterday evening. It was a quick random decision, we were going to wait until August 6th but if we did two of my sisters and Taylor's dad couldn't be there. The 29th worked best for everyone and even though it was such late notice it fit together perfectly. All of our close friends and family were able to attend and it was lovely even though it was SOOOOO hot! I do not recommend getting married in June in the dress I wore, so very hot and as many of you know the wind was crazy but of course we had an AMAZING photographer and did a great job working with the wind. The best part definitely taking our pictures we took so many funny ones I can't wait. We will currently be living with my parents until July 7th when we can move into our apartment. We will be living in Murray 4800s 600w with our sweet baby kitten who is finally understanding what No means. Which is definitely a blessing, man she's got teeth! Well we are both very happy I think the whole "married" thing might take a little while to sink in. But when we have to live together and on our own and pay for everything I'm sure it will become very known very fast. Also our reception is still on August 6th at the Bayshore Ward building in Stansbury Park. We decided to space out the craziness and that was the soonest weekend we could do it. Which I do recommend we didn't even do much yesterday and we were both EXHAUSTED! I can't imagine having the reception the same day, but that's just me. I know its crazy random but yes we are legally married now, it's be a wait but so worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment