Friday, May 27, 2011

1 month left!

well im a tad bit late, May 25 th marked the 1 month til wedding day. i am so so excited i can not wait to be a wife and a davis. although it is probably going to be the craziest day of my life i can not wait. we graciously get to move into our apartment on the 16th, taylor will live there and ill come live after were married. but i am so happy we will be all moved in once we get home from our honeymoon we can just go home and not have to worry about it. me and my mother are rushing to get all the last minute wedding plans done. me ashley and my mother stuffed envelopes all last week and thankfully are done! all we have to do is stick a stamp on all 300 and ship them off! on the 21st i had my 1st of 4 bridal showers thrown by my maid of honor ashley it was a blast, she put a lot of hard work into it and i love her for that. taylor got a new job in salt lake city! he will start after the honeymoon and work at convergs until he can get his mandarin down and fluent and work as a contractor for the fbi and start school this fall. its going to be a bumpy ride but im excited. i still love my job as a nanny, the kids are great and it is by far my most favorite job ive ever had. 1 month left everybody! lets hope we can make it ha ha JK of course we will, we're in love!







No comments:

Post a Comment