Thursday, May 19, 2011

bridals!

So I went and took my bridal pictures yesterday, unfortunately it was pouring down rain in the middle of May, so we were unable to take them outside so instead we went to plan B. We took them in the SLC library, which is extremely nice and huge. When I showed Taylor he said, "everyone is going to think you love books" hahahaha nah just the only indoor nice place to take pictures haha, we took about 400! Yikes I know, but I went thru them and got down to about 150, I am not going to post all the pictures but here are a few of my favorites, I hope you like :) PS. I swear my dress weighs 20 pounds, it is so heavy to wear! and hot! Oh well its beautiful and I adore it!









Props to my mother for taking all the pictures, gowns by pamela for my gorgeous dress, Katelyn for my awesome make up, & Jody for my beautiful hair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment