Monday, May 9, 2011

the story of our engagement!

I'm not gonna lie I knew it was coming and I knew what day as well but I didn't know exactly when during our wonderful date. We first went to the olive garden (Emilie's favorite!) It was very good and I thought he was going to propose there but as we were leaving and it hadn't happened yet, I was wrong. So we started walking around down town and we got to the temple grounds and started walking around the visitors center and the salt lake city temple grounds. To our surprise the actual gates were open to the temple, which has never happened when I've been to walk around the temple, so I was pretty excited. I was walking up and down the temples stairs when I turned around and their was Taylor on one knee asking me to marry him. Of course I said yes and jump hugged him! It was a very special night for the both of us and something I had been waiting for, for quite awhile.

annnnnd this is the ring :) it is exactly what I wanted and more! I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment